HEALTH – Dental implants help keep your mouth and your jawbone healthy, even after you’ve suffered a devastating tooth loss. With a dental implant, you’ll look healthier and feel better.
LONG LASTING – Dental implants are durable and can last a lifetime with proper care.
COMFORT – Dental implants look and feel just like your natural teeth.
FUNCTIONALITY – With a dental implant, you’ll be able to do everything you were able to do before your tooth loss.
BEAUTY – Our dental implants and restorations are beautiful, custom-made restorations that perfectly mimic the look of your lost tooth.
What Are the Advantages of Dental Implants?
There are many advantages to dental implants, including:
- Improved appearance. Dental implants look and feel like your own teeth. And because they are designed to fuse with bone, they become permanent.
- Improved speech. With poor-fitting dentures, the teeth can slip within the mouth causing you to mumble or slur your words. Dental implants allow you to speak without the worry that teeth might slip.
- Improved comfort. Because they become part of you, implants eliminate the discomfort of removable dentures.
- Easier eating. Sliding dentures can make chewing difficult. Dental implants function like your own teeth, allowing you to eat your favorite foods with confidence and without pain.
- Improved self-esteem. Dental implants can give you back your smile and help you feel better about yourself.
- Improved oral health. Dental implants don’t require reducing other teeth, as a tooth-supported bridge does. Because nearby teeth are not altered to support the implant, more of your own teeth are left intact, improving long-term oral health. Individual implants also allow easier access between teeth, improving oral hygiene.
- Durability. Implants are very durable and will last many years. With good care, many implants last a lifetime.
- Convenience. Removable dentures are just that; removable. Dental implants eliminate the embarrassing inconvenience of removing dentures, as well as the need for messy adhesives to keep them in place.
How Successful Are Dental Implants?
Success rates of dental implants vary, depending on where in the jaw the implants are placed but, in general, dental implants have a success rate of up to 98%
To find out more about dental implant dentistry, contact us at 865-539-1119 or www.deancosmeticdentistry.com
New Patients Welcome
*No Insurance? No Problem ask us about A Plan For Health
#Cerec -One Appointment Crowns
“Over 25 years of great relationships.” 🙂😆