Replacing missing teeth is important for your oral health, your overall health, and your appearance. While modern dentistry offers several ways to fill in the gaps and restore suffering smiles, many professionals agree that dental implants are the best method for replacing missing teeth. Dr Donnie Dean is a skilled, experienced implant dentist who would be happy to help you discover whether this remarkable treatment is right for you. So now you can Replace Missing Teeth and Rediscover Your Smile!
Benefits of Dental Implants
Here are some of the most outstanding benefits that dental implants offer:
- Dental implants replace both the crown and the rootof missing teeth. This makes them extremely sturdy, and the special bond that they form with the jaw helps to prevent bone loss and preserve the natural shape of your face.
- Implants have the potential to last a lifetime if you care for them well and attend regular checkups with your dentist.
- The success rateof dental implants is over 95%!
- Thanks to advances in modern dentistry, more people than ever before are candidatesfor dental implants.
- In many ways, implants function similarly to natural teeth. They enable their users to eat almost anything, and caring for them is neither complex nor overly time-consuming.
- Implant restorations are custom-crafted for you. They blend in seamlessly with the teeth around them and provide you with a beautiful, natural-looking smile.
- Implants can protect your remaining natural teethby stopping them from drifting out of place.
Indications for Dental Implants
Whether you are missing one tooth, several teeth, or an entire arch of teeth, dental implants may be able to restore your lost smile.
Missing a Single Tooth
If you are missing just one tooth, Dr. Anderson will place a single dental implant in your jaw and restore it with a single crown.
Missing Multiple Teeth
If you are missing several teeth in a row, an implant-retained bridge may be right for you. This type of restoration is similar to a traditional bridge, but it is supported by two dental implants rather than by abutment teeth.
Missing All Teeth
Implant-retained dentures are able to replace an entire arch of teeth. They’re usually supported by four to six implants placed at strategic locations throughout the jaw. Implant dentures tend to be sturdier and more comfortable than their traditional counterparts. This type of prosthesis may be either fixed or removable.
Understanding the Cost of Dental Implants
The cost of dental implants varies from patient to patient. The price of your treatment will depend on how many implants you need, the type of restoration you’ll receive, and the extent of any necessary preliminary work you must undergo before your placement surgery. When you visit us for your consultation, we’ll be able to provide you with a specific estimate for the cost of your procedure. Although dental implants may seem expensive, they present a remarkable long-term value. They’re an investment in your oral health and confidence that will last for decades!
We know you have questions – www.deancosmeticdentistry.com 865-539-1119 New Patients Welcome *No Insurance? No Problem ask us about A Plan For Health #knoxvilledentist
Find out what others are saying: https://birdeye.com/dean-cosmetic-dentistry-center-144297510769472
*Cerec -One Appointment Crowns “Over 25 years of great relationships.” #cereconevisitcrown😁