Dean Cosmetic Dentistry COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS
In order to preserve the safety and health of our patients and employees, and to ensure we promise the exceptional care and experience our patients are accustomed, we have implemented several personal protective equipment and infection control procedures. Your statement may reflect a small charge which allows us to provide you the highest level of security and confidence while in our care. Dean Cosmetic Dentistry COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS:
1) Please call or text us when you arrive in the parking lot. We will call or text you when you can come into the office. We are trying to limit the number of people you come into contact with during your appointment time.
2) Feel free to wear a mask. We will be wearing masks as well.
3) We will be taking all patients temperature when they arrive in the office.
4) We are asking all patients to sign a “COVID-19 Treatment Consent Form” stating that they have not been sick or out of the U.S. for the last 14 days or, come in contact with anyone that has been sick or outside of the U.S. in the last 14 days.
5) If you bring anyone else with you for your appointment, we ask that they NOT come into the building. We are trying to limit the number of people in the building to patients that have an appointment.
Lastly, please feel free to BRING A BLANKET in case you get cold. Our new PPE (patient protection equipment) is warm. You may find the air colder than normal in our office.
Thank you SO much for your understanding of these new procedures. We are committed to doing our best to keep you and our staff safe and healthy as we possibly can.
Why Dean Cosmetic Dentistry? You honestly won’t find this level of dentistry anywhere else.
Superior training, continuing education, technology and experience are a few reasons to choose our dental office. In 2001, Dr. Dean invested in the breakthrough CEREC System, which enables him to create and fit dental crowns and veneers for the patient many times within one single visit. With 19 years of experience using, watching and being on the front lines of the developing technology, he enjoys applying the use of advanced technology, like the Cerec System and the Galileos 3D Advanced Imaging System to cases of implant, ortho, and rehabilitative dentistry. These are intra-oral scanners that are extremely accurate and virtually eliminate the need for those uncomfortable impressions. Recently, Dr. Dean started using a Solea laser that can restore some teeth with no anesthesia. He uses this for numerous procedures to minimize the sound of the drill, use minimal or no anesthesia, and help improve other procedures while rehabilitating the mouth. Dr. Donnie Dean engages a team approach in providing top level services to his patients, whom he considers family. Having acquired hundreds of study hours with this technology, Dr. Donnie Dean is now a mentor at the Scottsdale and Charlotte Sirona Centers and has trained many dentist in the use of intra-oral scanners for all aspects of dentistry. 865-539-1119 www.deancosmeticdentistry.com
Find out what others are saying: https://birdeye.com/dean-cosmetic-dentistry-center-144297510769472