Dental implants are a successful and proven treatment for patients that need one or more teeth replaced and a Permanent Solution to Missing Teeth
The tooth implant is made of a titanium metal post that is inserted into the jawbone. After 3–6 months, when the tooth implant has fused with the jawbone, called ossification, this tooth implant is now ready to have a dental crown placed on it. If necessary, we can then place a full denture or fixed bridge to the dental crowns for better stability and comfort..
Dental implants provide a durable and permanent solution to bridges and dentures—acting, feeling, and looking like natural teeth.
Dr Donnie Dean and Dr Alex understand how dental implants can help many patients with tooth loss. The benefits of dental implants include:
- Familiar Look and Feel — Because the tooth implant is set into the bone it can sustain the same biting force as a natural tooth. This secure attachment allows you to comfortably eat any kind of food.
- Long-term Solution — With proper maintenance and hygiene, a tooth implant can last a lifetime. Since dental implants won’t discolor, you can confidently smile, laugh, and speak knowing that your smile looks natural and healthy for years.
- Easy Maintenance — Dental implants do not decay and simply require the same care as natural teeth. Dental implants are easily maintained with regular brushing, flossing, and routine dental exams.
- Little Impact on Natural Teeth — The neighboring teeth next to a tooth implant aren’t harmed or affected as can be the case with other tooth replacement options. Dental implants are safe and effective at giving you the functionality you need.
- Healthy Remaining Teeth — When you have missing teeth, gaps in your gums, your other teeth can slip and move. This can affect your bite and can make your smile uneven. It can even affect the way you speak. Implants can prevent this.
- Younger and Fuller Appearance — When you have missing tooth roots, your gums recede, which can make your cheeks get a sunken-in look. Dental implants keep your face looking full, natural, and symmetrical.
Schedule a Tooth Implant Consultation Today!
To learn more about dental implants and the positive impact they can have on your smile and your life.
At Dean Cosmetic Dentistry our dream is to provide you with your best smile possible. With one visit dental crowns, gentle laser dentistry, dental implants and cosmetic dental technology that leads the pack, we can do it. 865-539-1119 settle for nothing but the best www.deancosmeticdentistry.com
Find out what over a thousand other people are saying: https://birdeye.com/dean-cosmetic-dentistry-center-144297510769472