A New Smile in Only One Visit! Why more patients are choosing CEREC Restoration. Orthodontics. Implantology.
Porcelain Crowns Built for Perfection In One Visit Dean Cosmetic Dentistry. CEREC provides you the ultimate in digital dentistry technology. We offer our patients same-day dental restorations, improved orthodontic treatment and planning, and integrated implantology.
Dental Crowns, Onlays, & Inlays Can Be Used To:
- Restore or repair a broken tooth
- Cover a tooth with a large filling
- Hold and support a dental bridge
- Support and cover severely worn teeth
- Protect weak teeth from decay
- Hold together cracked teeth
Which Option is Right for You?
- A Dental Crown – When 75% of the chewing surface of a tooth has been compromised, a dental crown (or, depending on the condition of the tooth, a dental onlay) can prevent further issues such as a root canal or tooth loss.
- A Dental Onlay – Sometimes called “a partial crown,” an onlay is used to repair a damaged tooth or cavity which is too large for a filling, but too small to require a full dental crown.
- A Dental Inlay – An inlay is used to repair a damaged filling that needs to be removed or replaced; an inlay sits inside the top edges of the tooth and isn’t as intensive as an onlay.
Metal-Free Dental Crowns, Onlays, and Inlays: Technology & Materials
At Dean Cosmetic Dentistry, all of our crowns, onlays, and inlays are metal-free and hand crafted using ultra-durable, US-made materials. We use cutting edge materials such as Lava, E.max and Zirconia for crowns, onlays and inlays depending on the placement in the mouth and the degree of strength necessary.
Our laboratories incorporate advanced CAD/CAM (3D) technology for crowns, onlays and inlays to ensure a perfect fit.
Metal-free crowns, onlays and inlays are extremely durable and should last anywhere from 5-10 years or longer, with the proper care.
Our Same-Day Dentistry: Dental Crowns in Less Than an Hour!
At www.deancosmeticdentistry.com, your first step is a consultation with Dr. Donnie Dean. He will discuss your restorative options with you, and answer any questions you have about dental crowns, inlays or onlays.
Using advanced CAD/CAM dentistry techniques, we are able to use our on-site CEREC machine to create your custom fit, metal-free crown in our office while you wait! Gone are the days of multiple visits to the office for impressions and fittings. Now, you’re able to have a completely custom crown with a seamless fit in as little as 45 minutes.
Where as The Traditional Dental Crown Procedure takes several visits, gooey impressions and you must leave with a temporary crown. Who has time for that? It’s old technology and not done anymore in our office! Only the latest technology is presented to our patients.
You have questions and we have answers – Give us a call – 865-539-1119
Dean Cosmetic Dentistry is Home of #Cerec One Appointment Dental Crowns. Dr. Donnie Dean is a Cerec Mentor and Trainer – teaching other dentist on this incredible technology – Cerec Dental Crowns…. For an advanced dental restorative system that allows your dentist to restore decayed teeth, place crowns, remove defective amalgam fillings, or place cosmetic veneers in just one appointment. This allows you to have the highest quality, most life like dental restorations in just one visit to the dentist. Want the latest technology? We have it @ Dean Cosmetic Dentistry – #knoxvilledentist www.deancosmeticdentistry.com 865-539-1119 #onevisitcrowns #knoxvillesmiles Find out what others are saying: https://birdeye.com/dean-cosmetic-dentistry-center-144297510769472