Benefits of Dental Implants
- Are almost indistinguishable in appearance from natural teeth
- Don’t click, slip, or move when eating, talking, smiling, or laughing
- Allow you to eat all the same foods you enjoyed with natural teeth
- Require no special care
- Support themselves — no need for your teeth to support them
- Support your jawbone and gums
- Can last a lifetime
Who Is a Candidate for Dental Implants?
The good news is that most people who have lost a tooth are candidates for dental implants. The ideal dental implant candidate:
- Has good jawbone density
- Is free of gum disease
- Does not use tobacco
- Is committed to caring for dental implants
Why Dean Cosmetic Dentistry and Dr. Donnie Dean?
Superior training, continuing education, technology and experience are a few reasons to choose our dental office. Dr. Donnie Dean is a Cerec Mentor and Trainer teaching these advanced skills to dentist across the nation. He’s also just a really great guy who loves learning and spending time with his patients. Advanced Training Groups, forums, study clubs, seminars and leadership training are standard practice and the level of quality that places our training and technology in a class by itself. For advanced, quality and incredible dentistry look no further. Dean Cosmetic Dentistry is a leading dental practice filled with incredible staff and patients. You’ll receive the best treatment available and feel comfortable and secure. Call us, we’re here for you – 865-539-1119 http://www.deancosmeticdentistry.com LOOK what others are saying about us... https://birdeye.com/dean-cosmetic-dentistry-center-144297510769472