Advantages of CEREC
CEREC has many advantages due to the natural properties of the high-grade porcelain used and the fact that the restoration is milled out of a single block of porcelain. One Visit Natural Beautiful & Durable Crowns with Breakthrough Technology!
- CEREC crowns can be completed in just one-visit. No temporaries or second appointments are needed. Your durable, natural-looking crown is precision-designed and placed that same day.
- Natural-looking. The porcelain used for CEREC restorations has the same kind of translucency as natural teeth. Ceramic blocks come in 17 shades for precise color matching.
- Strong and durable. CEREC porcelain is strong and lasting, even for back teeth. Studies show they last at least as long as metal-filled crowns.
- Accurate matching. Being able to digitally scan, design, mill and modify the CEREC restoration chair side allows Dr. Dean to create accurately matching and properly positioned crowns.
- Natural-acting. Because CEREC restorations are milled out from a single block of porcelain, they are less prone to cracks and flaws. The porcelain also expands in the same way that teeth do.
- Biocompatible, all-porcelain. CEREC crowns are milled out of a single block of body-friendly porcelain and don’t require any core material, including metal.
Our One-visit Crowns procedure
The CEREC system allows Dr. Dean to custom-design a crown and mill it while you wait. Relax, check your email, social media or catch up on some reading or television watching!! In only a few minutes your custom designed crown is ready in only one dental appointment!
Fast, precision scanning with PrimeScan
As Dr. Donnie Dean uses PrimeScan – one of the most precise scanners just launched in the cosmetic dental industry! Accurate, clear and the top level available on the market.
Some practices still use traditional crowns. They can take up to three visits and require the use of a temporary crown to fully restore your tooth. With CEREC technology this can be done in a single visit, while you are in the chair! CEREC’s precision 3-D technology allows us to create a customized crown that fits your mouth perfectly and is completely biocompatible with the body.
Help Save Your Teeth By Not Using Traditional Temporary Crowns
The CEREC system eliminates the need for a temporary crown. A tooth can become sensitive from wearing a temporary crown which may necessitate a root canal to alleviate that sensitivity. CEREC restorations protect your teeth from decay.
We know you have questions – Give us a call 865-539-1119
Why Dean Cosmetic Dentistry? You honestly won’t find this level of dentistry anywhere else.
Superior training, continuing education, technology and experience are a few reasons to choose our dental office. In 2001, Dr. Dean invested in the breakthrough CEREC System, which enables him to create and fit dental crowns and veneers for the patient many times within one single visit. With 19 years of experience using, watching and being on the front lines of the developing technology, he enjoys applying the use of advanced technology, like the Cerec System and the Galileos 3D Advanced Imaging System to cases of implant, ortho, and rehabilitative dentistry. These are intra-oral scanners that are extremely accurate and virtually eliminate the need for those uncomfortable impressions. Recently, Dr. Dean started using a Solea laser that can restore some teeth with no anesthesia. He uses this for numerous procedures to minimize the sound of the drill, use minimal or no anesthesia, and help improve other procedures while rehabilitating the mouth. Dr. Donnie Dean engages a team approach in providing top level services to his patients, whom he considers family. Having acquired hundreds of study hours with this technology, Dr. Donnie Dean is now a mentor at the Scottsdale and Charlotte Sirona Centers and has trained many dentist in the use of intra-oral scanners for all aspects of dentistry. 865-539-1119
Find out what others are saying: https://birdeye.com/dean-cosmetic-dentistry-center-144297510769472