You’ve lost a tooth, or perhaps several. Chewing is difficult and smiling, well it’s too embarrassing. There is no question that the quality of your life has changed, your chewing ability and quite frankly your quality of life. So Why Not Get Back Your Smile at Dean Cosmetic Dentistry?
Dental Implant Placement and Restoration with CEREC® Technology and Galileos Cone Beam Imaging
Dr Donnie Dean @ Dean Cosmetic Dentistry Center will direct superb placement of implants utilizing Galileos Cone Beam Imaging and will design the most life-like and best-fitting crowns using CEREC® Technology to ensure the Optimum Results in Dental Implant Placement and Restoration.
Galileos cone beam technology, an advanced type of digital radiography provides our dentists with a 3-dimensional digital image of your entire mouth, even areas that are not commonly visible to the human eye like the structures beneath your teeth and gums. The model even includes teeth roots and internal canals.
Cone-Beam Computer Tomography scans take only seconds, limiting your exposure to radiation. There is no doubt that this technology is a great improvement over standard x-rays.
GALILEOS – CEREC INTEGRATION (GCI)
The tools available with this technology enable us to reduce the risk of treatments as well as plan surgical care with more accuracy. Along with CEREC®, the implant placement is guided by the optimal placement of final restoration. The final restoration is designed on CEREC, which is then imported into Galileos software. Here this information is used to plan precise placement of implants. These scans are also used to fabricate surgical guides that reduce surgery time and are very accurate.
The Advantages of Galileos Cone Beam Imaging
- The Cone Beam 3D CT Scan offers the highest level of surgical predictability, resulting in successful surgical outcomes for patients.
- Lower patient cost than a medical CT and over ten times less radiation compared to a medical CT.
- A quick and easy 20-second scan produces the most anatomically accurate 3-D images of the mouth, face, and jaw.
- An open-environment scan increasing the patient’s comfort level.
- Reduces surgery time.
- The in house Cone Beam 3D CT Scan helps patients avoid hospital visits and multiple appointments.
- Within minutes of the iCone Beam 3D CT Scan, dentists are able to offer patients an immediate virtual diagnosis and treatment plan-all in one visit.
- The 3-D data can easily be shared with a patient’s periodontist, oral surgeon, orthodontists, or medical practitioner using free Software.
Reasons to Consider Dental Implants
- Without the root structure of a natural tooth the jawbone can shrink making your face look older.
- There are no loose parts. An implant is stable and comfortable.
- Normally, it will serve its owner for life.
- Dental Implants LOOK and FEEL like natural teeth.
- Dental implants help you eat, chew, smile, talk and look completely natural. This functionality imparts social, psychological and physical well-being.
When both the tooth and root are damaged, the best permanent replacement is a dental implant in conjunction with a ceramic crown.
We know you have questions- So let’s talk 865-539-1119 Why Dean Cosmetic Dentistry? You honestly won’t find this level of dentistry anywhere else.
Superior training, continuing education, technology and experience are a few reasons to choose our dental office. In 2001, Dr. Dean invested in the breakthrough CEREC System, which enables him to create and fit dental crowns and veneers for the patient many times within one single visit. With 19 years of experience using, watching and being on the front lines of the developing technology, he enjoys applying the use of advanced technology, like the Cerec System and the Galileos 3D Advanced Imaging System to cases of implant, ortho, and rehabilitative dentistry. These are intra-oral scanners that are extremely accurate and virtually eliminate the need for those uncomfortable impressions. Recently, Dr. Dean started using a Solea laser that can restore some teeth with no anesthesia. He uses this for numerous procedures to minimize the sound of the drill, use minimal or no anesthesia, and help improve other procedures while rehabilitating the mouth. Dr. Donnie Dean engages a team approach in providing top level services to his patients, whom he considers family. Having acquired hundreds of study hours with this technology, Dr. Donnie Dean is now a mentor at the Scottsdale and Charlotte Sirona Centers and has trained many dentist in the use of intra-oral scanners for all aspects of dentistry. 865-539-1119 www.deancosmeticdentistry.com
Find out what others are saying: https://birdeye.com/dean-cosmetic-dentistry-center-144297510769472