Don’t settle for out of date technology. With Dean Cosmetic Dentistry, dental crowns are an integral part of many dental restoration treatments we perform. This includes implants, or simply covering and strengthening a tooth that’s been damaged by trauma or decay. Dental crowns restore your smile, preserve the integrity of your mouth’s structure, and help you maintain great oral health. Your smile will be healthy and beautiful. Don’t settle for out of date technology
Dental Crowns in Only One Visit & No Gooey Impressions
With traditional dental crowns, treatment is completed in multiple visits. During the first visit, after a tooth impression is taken, a dental lab makes the crown while the patient wears a temporary crown for a couple of weeks. The patient then returns for a second visit to have their crown put in place. This old school dentistry is not efficient.
We understand the value of your time. To save you time and hassle, our practice uses leading-edge CEREC Primescantechnology. CEREC crowns are completed in one visit! The CEREC Primescan technology utilizes an infrared camera that takes 3D images of your damaged tooth and sends those images directly to our CEREC machine. Your crown is milled inside the machine right here in our new office, providing us with the ability to complete your procedure the same day.
More Advantages of CEREC Crowns
The fact that we can mill your custom crown and place it the same day as your procedure is only one of the benefits this technology offers our patients.
- No more gagging on impression putty! CEREC crowns are made using 3D imagery, so there’s no need for making a physical mold of your teeth. In addition to being a more pleasant experience for you, this method also gives us more accurate results.
- Ceremic crowns have the same translucent quality as real teeth, so your crown will blend in with the neighboring teeth
- Conventional crowns tend to give themselves away with dark edges at the gumline, but these ceramic crowns are uniform in color
- Ceramic crowns are durable. The material is similar in hardness to a natural tooth, so it won’t wear down quickly like crowns made of other materials.
- The treatment targets only the carious portions of the tooth, preserving the healthy portions.
Dean Cosmetic Dentistry is Home of #Cerec One Appointment Dental Crowns – Dr. Donnie Dean is a Cerec Mentor and Trainer – teaching other dentist this incredible technology – Cerec Dental Crowns…. For an advanced dental restorative system that allows your dentist to restore decayed teeth, place crowns, remove defective amalgam fillings, or place cosmetic veneers in just one appointment. This allows you to have the highest quality, most life like dental restorations in just one visit to the dentist. Want the latest technology? We have it @ Dean Cosmetic Dentistry – #knoxvilledentist www.deancosmeticdentistry.com
We know you have questions – 865-539-1119 #onevisitcrowns #knoxvillesmiles
Find out what over a thousand other people are saying: https://birdeye.com/dean-cosmetic-dentistry-center-144297510769472