New teeth that look and feel natural – dental implants
Implants are titanium posts that act as replacement tooth roots, and are topped with artificial teeth. They are the modern solution for tooth replacement. Dental implants look and feel like real, natural teeth, and with proper care, can last a lifetime.
Dr. Dean has had extensive training and experience in restoring his patients’ smiles with dental implants, including the creation of beautiful and natural-looking replacement teeth.
Dr. Dean is a leader in CEREC technology, the dental design and milling technology that allows us to fabricate new teeth on the spot, and right in our own office.
Complete dental implants, from start to finish
Getting implants at Dean Cosmetic Dentistry is very simple. We can take care of everything right here in our office in just a few simple steps:
- In a Consultation, Dr. Dean can let you know if you are a candidate for dental implants
- Dr. Dean will supervise your dental implant procedure right here in our office from start to finish.
- You can have the entire procedure done under one roof and in less time with less stress.
Read more about the benefits of dental implants by just clicking here –
Why are dental implants often the first choice and a standard of care compared to other options to restore missing or damaged teeth?
- Next best thing to healthy, natural teeth. Strong and stable, a dental implant restores a lost tooth so that it looks, feels, fits and functions like a natural tooth. Other options can lead to bone deterioration, and may interfere with eating, smiling, speaking and other activities of everyday life.
- Built to last. Dental implants are a long-term solution. Traditional, tooth-supported dental bridges only last five to seven years, and with proper care often more than 10 years, but at some point they may need to be replaced. While dental implants may need periodic adjustments, they can last a lifetime when properly placed and cared for over time.
- Enjoy life without worrying about your teeth! No need to stay home or feel uncomfortable in public, embarrassed because your smile looks different, or worrying that missing teeth will limit your ability to join in the fun or that removable dentures or tooth-supported replacement teeth will loosen or fall out when you talk, eat or laugh. Teeth restored with dental implants are teeth that let you, not your teeth, lead your life.
- Retain your natural face shape, and smile. A face without teeth can sag and appear sunken and sad. Dental implants allow you to maintain the natural shape of your face and smile.
- Protect healthy bone. Leaving empty spaces in your mouth after losing one or more teeth can lead to additional health issues, such as the loss and deterioration of some of your jawbone. When it is not being used to support a natural tooth, the jawbone deteriorates, losing its strength and firmness. Dental implants are the only dental restoration option that preserves and stimulates natural bone, actually helping to stimulate bone growth and prevent bone loss.
Is this right for you? Contact us today -www.deancosmeticdentistry.com 865-539-1119 #knoxvillesmiles New Patients Welcome
*No Insurance? No Problem ask us about A Plan For Health
*Cerec -One Appointment Crowns
“Over 25 years of great relationships.” 🙂😆Dental