Dental implants are replacement tooth roots. Implants provide a strong foundation for fixed (permanent) or removable replacement teeth that are made to match your natural teeth.
What Are the Advantages of Dental Implants?
There are many advantages to dental implants, including:
- Improved appearance. Dental implants look and feel like your own teeth. And because they are designed to fuse with bone, they become permanent.
- Improved speech. With poor-fitting dentures, the teeth can slip within the mouth causing you to mumble or slur your words. Dental implants allow you to speak without the worry that teeth might slip.
- Improved comfort. Because they become part of you, implants eliminate the discomfort of removable dentures.
- Easier eating. Sliding dentures can make chewing difficult. Dental implants function like your own teeth, allowing you to eat your favorite foods with confidence and without pain.
- Improved self-esteem. Dental implants can give you back your smile and help you feel better about yourself.
- Improved oral health. Dental implants don’t require reducing other teeth, as a tooth-supported bridge does. Because nearby teeth are not altered to support the implant, more of your own teeth are left intact, improving long-term oral health. Individual implants also allow easier access between teeth, improving oral hygiene.
- Durability. Implants are very durable and will last many years. With good care, many implants last a lifetime.
- Convenience. Removable dentures are just that; removable. Dental implants eliminate the embarrassing inconvenience of removing dentures, as well as the need for messy adhesives to keep them in place.
How Successful Are Dental Implants?
Success rates of dental implants vary, depending on where in the jaw the implants are placed but, in general, dental implants have an impressive success rate of up to 98% With proper care, implants can last a lifetime. We know you have questions so please give us a call 865-539-1119 www.deancosmeticdentistry.com
Why Dean Cosmetic Dentistry and Dr. Donnie Dean?
Superior training, continuing education, technology and experience are a few reasons to choose our dental office. Dr. Donnie Dean is a Cerec Mentor and Trainer teaching these advanced skills to dentist across the nation. He’s also just a really great guy who loves learning and spending time with his patients. Advanced Training Groups, forums, study clubs, seminars and leadership training are standard practice and the level of quality that places our training and technology in a class by itself. For advanced, quality and incredible dentistry look no further. Dean Cosmetic Dentistry is a leading dental practice filled with incredible staff and patients. You’ll receive the best treatment available and feel comfortable and secure. Call us, we’re here for you – 865-539-1119 New Patients Welcome *No Insurance? No Problem ask us about A Plan For Health #knoxvilledentist
So when this world gets back to “business as usual” we would welcome you to give Dr. Donnie Dean and Dean Cosmetic Dentistry a try. A leader in technology with cosmetic dentistry this Knoxville dental center stands apart from the crowd. Don’t just take our word for it – Look at what others are saying… https://birdeye.com/dean-cosmetic-dentistry-center-144297510769472