The next best thing to real teeth, dental implants are designed to look, feel, and function like your natural teeth so you can be confident in your smile. And, dental implants may actually provide better long-term value than conventional teeth replacement options. Dental Implants are finally an affordable option to missing teeth.
Five Reasons Why Dental implants Are So Popular:
1. Natural look and comfortable fit.
Dental implants are designed to look, feel, and function like your natural teeth. In addition, implants give patients the confidence to smile, eat, and engage in social activities without worrying about how they look or if their dentures will fall out.
2. Long-lasting and reliable.
With proper care and maintenance, implants last as long as conventional restorations on teeth, with predictable outcomes.
3. High success rate.
Well planned and cared for dental implants generally offer ‘survival rates’ comparable or better than other teeth replacement options. And, as implant technology and techniques improve, so should their success rate. People in good health have the best chance for successful implants.
4. Improved ability to eat and chew.
Dental implants are anchored in your jaw bone just like natural teeth. Over time they will help preserve the jaw bone and significantly reduce bone resorption. Replacing missing teeth with implants allow you to chew your food better and speak more clearly.
5. Improved facial and bone features.
Dental implants preserve natural tooth tissue by avoiding the need to cut down adjacent teeth for conventional bridgework. They also will preserve bone and significantly reduce bone resorption and deterioration that results in loss of jawbone height. Dental implants also help restore your jawbone structure because they reduce the load on the remaining oral structures/teeth and preserve natural tooth tissue and reduce bone resorption and deterioration that results in loss of jawbone height.
What Are the Advantages of Dental Implants?
There are many advantages to dental implants, including:
- Improved appearance.Dental implants look and feel like your own teeth. And because they are designed to fuse with bone, they become permanent.
- Improved speech.With poor-fitting dentures, the teeth can slip within the mouth causing you to mumble or slur your words. Dental implants allow you to speak without the worry that teeth might slip.
- Improved comfort.Because they become part of you, implants eliminate the discomfort of removable dentures.
- Easier eating.Sliding dentures can make chewing difficult. Dental implants function like your own teeth, allowing you to eat your favorite foods with confidence and without pain.
- Improved self-esteem.Dental implants can give you back your smile and help you feel better about yourself.
- Improved oral health.Dental implants don’t require reducing other teeth, as a tooth-supported bridge does. Because nearby teeth are not altered to support the implant, more of your own teeth are left intact, improving long-term oral health. Individual implants also allow easier access between teeth, improving oral hygiene.
- Durability.Implants are very durable and will last many years. With good care, many implants last a lifetime.
- Convenience.Removable dentures are just that; removable. Dental implants eliminate the embarrassing inconvenience of removing dentures, as well as the need for messy adhesives to keep them in place.
How Successful Are Dental Implants?
Success rates of dental implants vary, depending on where in the jaw the implants are placed but, in general, dental implants have a success rate of up to 98% Because of all these advantages, dental implants provide excellent long-term value and can be a terrific investment in long-term oral health. We know you have questions – call us at 865-539-1119
New Patients Welcome www.deancosmeticdentistry.com *No Insurance? No Problem ask us about A Plan For Health #knoxvilledentist Dental Implants are finally an affordable option to missing teeth.
Find out what others are saying:https://birdeye.com/dean-cosmetic-dentistry-center-144297510769472
@donniedeandds *Cerec -One Appointment Crowns “Over 25 years of great relationships.” #cereconevisitcrown😁