Need a crown but too busy for multiple visits to the dentist? Dean Cosmetic Dentistry is equipped with CEREC® CAD/CAM technology so you can have a custom crown, bridge, implant crown or veneer designed and placed in a single visit. And, Dr. Dean uses our 3D CBCT radiographic imaging system to give you the information you need to make decisions about your oral health.
Our goal is to provide our patients with diagnostic information about their oral health, as well as offer them the convenience of same-day dental crowns, bridges and veneers.
CEREC® (Ceramic Reconstruction) digital dentistry combines the benefits of 3D imaging tools with CAD/CAM (computer aided design/computer aided manufacturing) to design, deliver and place dental restorations (crowns, bridges, implant crowns) in a single appointment.
CEREC 1-Visit Technology
Fitting dentistry into your busy schedule is easier than ever!
The CEREC® process consists of just a few steps:
- After administering local anesthetic to make you completely comfortable, Dr. Dean prepares your tooth for a crown, bridge, implant crown or veneer.
- Dr. Dean and his Assistants use a special 3D imaging camera to take ‘virtual’ impressions of your teeth – no trays or goopy impression material to hassle with!
- Using images of your teeth, Dr. Dean and his Assistants design your custom restoration using special software.
- We transmit your completed crown, bridge, implant crown or veneer design to the CEREC® milling unit and produce a permanent restoration while you wait.
- Dr. Dean places your CEREC® restoration using a bonded adhesive process and you are done! No annoying temporaries and no need for a return visit to seat the final restoration!