Sometimes a damaged tooth may need a dental crown, which is essentially a natural-looking cap placed on top of the tooth to improve its strength and appearance. Traditionally, getting a crown on your tooth would take multiple visits to the dentist, not to mention time spent waiting for an off-site lab to actually make and send it. That’s time consuming and exhausting! With our CEREC® technology, it takes us just ONE day for us to create a new, beautiful, and custom made dental crown — and we can do complete the entire procedure from start to finish right from our office! So Are You Ready to restore your smile faster than ever? One Appointment Crowns!
- Experience the ultimate in digital dentistry technology with One Appointment Crowns January 20, 2019
- Here’s a few ideas for whiter teeth that you can start now! January 19, 2019
- Single visit dental crown technology in Knoxville by Cerec mentor Dr Donnie Dean January 18, 2019
- Not everyone has dental insurance and that’s just fine! January 17, 2019
- You can get the smile you’ve always wanted and no one will know it’s happening January 13, 2019
- When tooth replacement becomes necessary then dental implants the Smart Choice January 12, 2019
- You Can Have New Teeth In A Day With Dean Cosmetic Dentistry January 8, 2019