Using the most advanced dental technology possible is just as important as staying up-to-date on the latest treatment techniques. Because our practice is dedicated to providing you with the safest and most convenient treatment options available, we utilize advanced digital X-ray technology in our office.
Digital X-rays provide several advanced imaging options designed to save time, provide clearer dental photos, and expose patients to less radiation than traditional X-ray technology.
Our practice is focused on making your dental experience as comfortable as possible. At your next appointment, we’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Digital x-rays have many advantages over regular (plain film) x-rays including:
- Immediate viewing of the imaged area with significantly less radiation exposure for the patient
- Better visualization of the area due to your doctor being able to digitally enhance the image on the computer screen
- No processing chemicals or film are needed to view the image resulting in a more environmentally friendly situation
- When the digital x-ray image is exposed, it can be sent directly to a computer and viewed right away. For x-ray film to be exposed, a staff member must process it in special chemicals. This takes a few minutes.
- Digital x-ray images can be enlarged on the computer screen. This makes it much easier for you and the dentist to see the pictures. Traditional x-ray films are viewed actual size.
- Digital x-ray images can often be corrected without having to make another x-ray exposure.
- The dental office can print or copy your digital x-ray images. They can also be sent electronically to insurance companies, which may help claims get processed faster.
- Digital x-rays are environmentally friendly. They eliminate the need for film and film processing chemicals.
- Digital x-ray images may require less radiation.
Digital radiographs are one of the most wonderful advances in dental technology! The clarity and size of the images enhances clinical diagnosis of dental problems. The amount of radiation is reduced up to 70% – so our patients benefit from this!
www.deancosmeticdentistry.com 865-539-1119 New Patients Welcome No Insurance? No Problem ask us about A Plan For Health #knoxvilledentist
Find out what others are saying: https://birdeye.com/dean-cosmetic-dentistry-center-144297510769472
@donniedeandds *Cerec -One Appointment Crowns”Over 25 years of great relationships.” #cereconevisitcrown😁